Posted by Jeanne on February 10, 2010
My brain, that is. We are going out of town tomorrow to visit some fabulous friends, and unfortunately this means:
- I have been working like crazy; and
- We have been eating freezer food.
I promise to be a better blogger when I return from New England.
In the meantime, this is what we’ve eaten this week so far:
- Erik’s ridiculous chili. So good but such a pain in the ass to make. Totally, totally worth the effort. Also, I won third place in a competition on Super Bowl Sunday with this chili!
- Sweet potato & corn soup (also frozen) and some toasted bread.
- Les Halles boeuf bourguignon, made a couple of weeks ago – I froze half of it and reheated. Did not suffer from being frozen at all.
- Tamales (also frozen) with black beans and brown rice and salsa.
Wish us luck getting out of our own frozen tundra and going to someone else’s tomorrow!